Sunday, September 26, 2010

Getting Back Into Scrapbooking

Something I have always loved doing is scrapbooking.  However (and unfortunately) I have not done any pages in FOREVER. I even sold a ton of my stuff to co-workers and at a yard sale.
Well, recently I was invited to participate in a WOM (word of mouth) campaign through BzzAgent featuring products from



How excited I was when I received my campaign kit in the mail the other day.
It includes:
  • An Elmer's Crafter's guide
  • 2 pairs of X-ACTO Decorative Edge Scissors
  • 1 X-ACTO Corner Rounder Punch
  • 1 Elmer's CraftBond Permanent Tape Runner
  • 1 Elmer's CraftBond Clear Glue Pen
  • 1 Elmer's CraftBond All-Purpose Glue Stick
  • An assortment of glue spots





Wow!!! What a super package!!! I can't wait to get started.  So my plan this coming week is to make one page (hopefully something that I will be able to give my husband to keep while on deployment)...more than likely something of the boys!!  So stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment